How to find a home inspector

You have found me - no need to search any longer. I am happy to report that Dian Hymer, author of "Buying and Selling a Home A Complete Guide," Chronicle Books, San Francisco; 1994, advises looking for someone with demonstrable qualifications. "Ideally, the general inspector you select should be either an engineer, an architect, or a contractor. When possible, hire an inspector who belongs to one of the home inspection trade organizations." With inspections by Randall you are getting an Architect that is also a Certified home Inspector and a member of the InterNachi (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) trade association.